Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jon did it!!!

He is qualified for Western Reigonals in Pocatello, Idaho! He placed 5th today out of 12 wrestlers...and he got a medal. WAY TO GO JONNY!! I missed the first two matches...he pinned both opponents!! The 3rd he lost by points...and the 4th he was pinned. He was quite devastated about the last two matches, but he really did GREAT (and we told him so)!!

So, it looks like we'll be vacationing in Pocatello this June. As long as we'll be up that way, we are thinking of hitting Yellowstone and some of the sights in Salt Lake City on our way home. The kids have never been to Temple square, etc. and I havent been there in AGES. Looks like it could be a very fun trip!!

7 comments:

nance said...

WHOOHOOOO! Jon that is sooo sooo Awesome! I am so excited for you buddy!

LUCKY7 said...

Awesome Jon Good Job!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

No way!! That is great!!! I'm excited that you are enjoying wrestling so much! Awesome! Let us know when you are in SLC, we are only 3 hours from there. Chad

Unknown said...

That is SO awesome!

The Gustin Family said...

Sweeeet Jon!!! We are so excited for you! LEt us know when your going to Yellowstone - that sounds fun! :)

Mom/Grandma said...

Jon, you were awesome. I can hardly sit still when I watch you wrestle. Keep working hard and have fun with it.

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

Keep it up, Buddy. That is so fun for the whole family.