Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... That's not really funny but it is! My sister in law text Donald while we were at WalMart today and asked us if there was something we needed to share? Something about the Blogs... We were SO confused because I hadn't seen this yet, and she didn't get this joke she thought I was "having" a girl. So now the rumor is out that I'm pregnant. I'm not. But Macey, Here is some advice: never make that permanent. You'll spend the rest of your life answering the question "What does that mean?" And they want some deep meaningful answer but the only one is, when I was 18 I thought stars were pretty and now I cant wash this off.
4 comments:
Macey, Macey... The little ones are watching always watching.
Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... That's not really funny but it is!
My sister in law text Donald while we were at WalMart today and asked us if there was something we needed to share? Something about the Blogs... We were SO confused because I hadn't seen this yet, and she didn't get this joke she thought I was "having" a girl. So now the rumor is out that I'm pregnant. I'm not.
But Macey,
Here is some advice: never make that permanent. You'll spend the rest of your life answering the question "What does that mean?" And they want some deep meaningful answer but the only one is, when I was 18 I thought stars were pretty and now I cant wash this off.
You have some splainin' to do... ha ha. uh oh!
I am ugly laughing right now...you know, nostrils flared and teeth sticking out!! So funny! :)
Post a Comment