LOL!! I dont know how I came upon this, or why I remembered it....but how is that for a FLASH BACK?!
Hee hee! I LOVE Grandma Lorna!!
11 years ago
LOL!! I dont know how I came upon this, or why I remembered it....but how is that for a FLASH BACK?!
Hee hee! I LOVE Grandma Lorna!!
Posted by Christi in AZ at 8:53 AM
4 comments:
Christi, I rmember you guys watching and singing that video. But I guess I never really watched it. I think we even still have it somewhere. Too funny.
Oh I took this tittle gem with me when I moved out. It became a hit with EVERYONE who came over to our apartment/house! You gotta love the musical stylings of Michael Nesmith. *Poke* *Poke*
WHAT THE HECK!!! Mom let you watch this? LOL
My filter is totally blocking this video, but it must be Lucy and Ramona and Sunset Sam! Grandma Lorna was the greatest gift giver! We are still talking about this gift how many years later??!! :)
Post a Comment