Saturday, January 9, 2010

Thank you cousins!

Knex for Kaden from Joshua

Books and a Ball for Bryton from Kaybrie

Knex for Kolton from Lenard

Blocks and a Ball for Brock from Halia

a Tutu for Tallie made by Brooklyn


We loved shopping for our cousins this year! It was fun to have it be a letter 'game'. We also loved opening gifts and seeing wht our cousins picked out for us! And we are so thankful to each of you! They were great gifts full of thought. Thank you again! PS - Did you notice that Brody looks like the guy on the cover of his book? :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all those things! I wonder what I would get for S for Shannon?

nance said...

It looks like you guys got some great things from your cousins. Arn't cousins great!

Mom/Grandma said...

It would be fun to hear what everyone got with their letter in the cousin exchange game.

TeamAumua said...

We miss you Gustins!!! You are all growing up so fast!!