Just some random imiages from Thanksgiving week. Jon was really getting in to the riding thing.
Some things never change. :) This could have been from 35 years ago. We love Grandpa and the way he love to teach the little ones to ride.
The kidss will always find great ways to fill the time at the dunes. Good memories.
Lenard, just bein' Lenard. We love you. Thanks for coming and riding.
We know we should always hang the helmet on the handelbars to keep it out of the sand. I love it.
Steven and Halia sharing a video, a very small video.
"Turkey Hand" cookies.
I don't think anyone got any pictures of the actual Thanksgiving dinner. I know I didn't. Not even any of the turkeys being smoked. It was awesome though. We must have been too busy eating. Thanks Kevin, the turkey was the best. And Megan, we want the same menu next year, the whole meal was awesome. Especialy the cranberry sauteed onions.
We ate in the big "revival" tent and it was pretty effective at keeping the sand out of our food. One of the rangers even came by and asked us if we were having a revival. Needless to say, our camp was distinctive. I think we had about 30 people and 10 vehicles. We had the largest circle we have ever had.
1 comments:
That looks like SO much fun!! We miss hanging out with your family...you are so great! Hope to see you guys over our Christmas trip! :)
Post a Comment