It was an aftermarket stereo. Dad bought it for me for my birthday two years ago. We got it from Chronic Car Audio...I loved it. It was the nicest car stereo i've ever had. I think we gave our stock stereo to you for your suburban after I got the new one.
Yep, it was in my driveway....same spot it was when my camera got stolen. My A/C is out, so I have been driving with the windows down, and I neglected to roll one of them up last night....that was all the invitation they needed I guess.
We lived in a "bad" neighborhood for almost 11 years....never locked our cars....and never had even ONE thing stolen. We've lived here for 1 year and it has happened TWICE!!! At least they are messing with what is in the cars....not what is in the HOUSE!
Well, I went to get in my suburban yesterday afternoon to discover that they did not get in through the window that was open half way like I thought they did....they broke into the driver side door by busting the lock. SIGH....now I can lock my door from the inside, but I cannot unlock it using the key. I have to crawl through from the other side.
Can I just tell you that I feel your pain my moter is blown out on my driver side lock mech. and I have to crawl to the other side too lock and unlock my door from the inside, It makes me very postal!!!
6 comments:
What??? Was it an after market stereo or the stock? Was the car in the driveway or somewhere else? That is such a bummer!
It was an aftermarket stereo. Dad bought it for me for my birthday two years ago. We got it from Chronic Car Audio...I loved it. It was the nicest car stereo i've ever had. I think we gave our stock stereo to you for your suburban after I got the new one.
Yep, it was in my driveway....same spot it was when my camera got stolen. My A/C is out, so I have been driving with the windows down, and I neglected to roll one of them up last night....that was all the invitation they needed I guess.
We lived in a "bad" neighborhood for almost 11 years....never locked our cars....and never had even ONE thing stolen. We've lived here for 1 year and it has happened TWICE!!! At least they are messing with what is in the cars....not what is in the HOUSE!
Annie get your GUN !!! HOW RUDE !!!
I'm so sorry nothing is worse than being violated like that.
Well, I went to get in my suburban yesterday afternoon to discover that they did not get in through the window that was open half way like I thought they did....they broke into the driver side door by busting the lock. SIGH....now I can lock my door from the inside, but I cannot unlock it using the key. I have to crawl through from the other side.
Can I just tell you that I feel your pain my moter is blown out on my driver side lock mech. and I have to crawl to the other side too lock and unlock my door from the inside, It makes me very postal!!!
I know we're JUST joining and this is probably late, but they say they never steal from their own neighborhood...bummer deal!
Post a Comment