11 years ago
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Our curious little girl :)
The pantry is one of Tallie's favorite places to be!!!! She love to "unload" everything right now - so the pantry is the perfect place. One day I peeked around the corner and saw this. She dumped a bag of powdered sugar and just kept going! As a family we are working on being thankful for the little things (and big things) every day - So I am thankful that Tallie is curious and able to learn by doing!!! :)
Posted by The Gustin Family at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a Sweetheart, how could you even think of being upset with those big eyes looking up at you?
Now she is extra "sweet" isn't she!!? She is a doll, I cannot believe how much she has grown since you left!
SO funny, She is going to be a baker, or closet organizer.
What a cutie.
Post a Comment