Friday, February 8, 2008

Hey, guys!! I need pics for the calendar....

I have pics from Stacie and Coleen so far. Thanks!!

I need to have pics from everyone before I can start on it. We are already in to February, so HURRY!!

How about this, if we are gonna go through with this, everyone needs to send me pics by Valentines Day. We can start the calendar in any month we want, so we can make it a March 2008-Feb 2009 if we want to.....or we can do March 2008-Dec 2008, so that next year we will be on the calendar year..........?

Either way, I NEED PICTURES! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will give you my pictures sunday.

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

I will TRY!!! I need some recent pictures, though. It's been too cold to do anything, and I don't want to take pictures in here!! When Mom and Dad come this weekend, maybe we'll get pictures taken of the kids.