Thursday, February 28, 2008

Jonathan is NINE!!!

He had a nice day yesterday. His school class went on a field trip....he said it was nice of them to have a field trip for his birthday ;) . They went to the Chandler center for the Arts and heard a Symphony of Peter and the Wolf. Knowing how young boys can be, and knowing it was music (no play or actors or other performance to watch) I wondered how he would like it. When I asked him he said (in quite a mature tone) "Mom, it was a very nice couple of hours". He really did enjoy it. Then Lennie got off work early so he didn't have to wait quite so long for cake/ice cream/presents, and we had Pizza for dinner! It amazes me that he is NINE...unbelievable. Where did the years go?? Well....here is an idea.......

Newborn


One Year


Two Years


Three Years


Four Years


Five Years


Six Years

Seven Years
Eight Years

Nine Years!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONNY....WE LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

The Gustin Family said...

Happr Birthday Jonathan! You are awesome! I can't beleive you are already 9! Christi - what a great idea, with his pictures! Too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Stacie said...

Jonathan I am so sorry I am late on your happy birthday,we hope you had a fun day sounds like you did! You are growing so fast we are very proud of you buddy!
Love the Jacksons