Lenard went on his first Deacon's quorum campout this weekend. Apparently it is the first of many....I am told they go camping about once a month?? LUCKIES! :o) He got a new 20° mummy bag since he is going to be needing it! He was really excited to go...even though he knew they were going on a 5 mile hike today. I hope he is still excited when he gets home!
Getting him packed up made me look forward to the summer and camping at Greens Peak or ????wherever!! Lets start making plans!!
3 comments:
I hope he wasn't going to hike the 5 miles with that pack. Yu look awesome Lenard. Hope it was fun.
As long as we do not have to ride with eleven people four dogs and all of our gear in one car we are excited too. Looking good GrantI am excited for you I just had an all day training I am now the eleven year old scout learder in our ward.
So - How did you do GRant?
Post a Comment