It was bound to happen sooner or later.....Sadie's hair has always been long and all one length, she basically started growing it out when she was 8 months old . She has always enjoyed it (and so have I)....until recently. Shortly after she started kindergarten, she started telling me she wanted it cut "to her shoulders", and asking for a haircut. I tried to discourage it, but then one day a couple of weeks ago she took it upon herself and cut herself some bangs!! It was not as bad as it could have been....she really didnt cut that much, it was just a bit short. So after thinking on it for a bit I decided to let her have her haircut....it is just hair after all. SO yesterday was the day, and she LOVES it. She swings her head and flips her hair and cannot stop looking in the mirror and smiling. It is, of course, absolutely DARLING (we are still talkng about SADIE, lol)....but it will take some getting used to....(and I want the bangs to grow out just a bit). :o)
BEFORE:
AFTER:



4 comments:
SOOO cute! It makes her look so grown up!! It must be a school thing...Carli really wanted HER hair cut off recently, too. Big girls have short hair?
I love the bangs! And it looks so healthy. Cute girl!
I am so all about letting her have the hairstyle that she wants! Good for you for letting her do it! Its cute!
Sadie, You would be cute no matter what hairstyle you wore. I can't wait to see it in person. It does look so healthy.
Post a Comment