My kids went to an ice skating birthday party in Feb. It was the first time any of them had been ice skating. It was rather amusing to watch. At first of course all of them were CLINGING to the wall, but eventualy, and with some coaxing (some more than others) they all came off the wall and did quite well for first timers!!
To see the rest of this post, you'll have to visit my blog
www.azchristiscraps.blogspot.com
11 years ago
3 comments:
Of course we have ice skating in AZ. You took some very fun pictures that tell a great story. The facial expressions and body language are priceless. I love it.
I would love to look at these pictures but I can't. I can't even scroll down the blog page properly. I can't view the video for sure.
Christi, can you please not put so many photobucket slide shows on one blog page? I want to see all your pictures, but you're making it so I can't even view the blog at all. Know what I'm saying?
Love Shannon
Those pics are SOOO funny! :) Mom is right those facial expressions are the best! I am glad they had fun!
Post a Comment