Thank you for the note. I did not know that your blog will alwasys stay at the bottom. When you post it does not pop to the top. So I guess we just have to remember to look because we never know when you may have posted. I will check it out.
Hey Colleen, can we be invited to view your blog? We like to see what's going on with you guys even though we are all the way across the country from eachother!! :)
2 comments:
Thank you for the note. I did not know that your blog will alwasys stay at the bottom. When you post it does not pop to the top. So I guess we just have to remember to look because we never know when you may have posted. I will check it out.
Hey Colleen, can we be invited to view your blog? We like to see what's going on with you guys even though we are all the way across the country from eachother!! :)
Post a Comment