Friday, May 1, 2009

A Blessing and A Baptism

Just an FYI for anyone who wants to (or can) make plans to come...

Kaden is getting baptized on Saturday, August 29th and we are planning to bless our new baby on Sunday August 30th. It will be a packed weekend but we are looking forward to it! :) We hope some of you will be able to make it. Everyone is welcome to stay in our home, let us know if you might be able to come!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If I'm not getting sealed for time and all eternity to the man of my dreams and have all my family here, I'LL BE THERE!

Mom/Grandma said...

Shannon, You cannot do that that weekend because I cannot be in two places at one time!!!

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

Who knows where we will be, but we will do everything we can do be with you for these milestones!

nance said...

I will also try to be there with you for these wonderful events