Sadie and I had a FABULOUS time visiting with the Moores!! James is going to make one AWESOME dentist. I was SO happy I could help out by being his board patient. It was a once in a lifetime experience that I am honored to have been a part of. I really enjoyed it (REALLY).
We at at some fabulous places, and had some WONDERFUL laughs. Because I was in boards much of the time, I did not get as many pictures as I usually do, but I didnt leave completely empty handed. These are some pics of us at the Falls of the Ohio State park. The kids had a BALL! They searched for fossils on the banks of the river and then explored the lush green wooded areas around there too. We all got a little sunburned that day, it was GORGEOUS!! I have a little video of the kids too....I'll have to get that uploaded as well.
I'll be a little jealous when much of the family is there for graduation next week, but I am SOOOOOOOOOO glad Sadie and I were able to visit them in Indy before they head out for thier next adventure.....who knows where that will be????!!!
3 comments:
Cute pictures. I am so glad you got to go too. I love the river banks and the parks up there in that part of the country.
How fun girl cousins are. It reminds me of the good ol days. Me Amanda and Michelle.
Cute pics, cute cousins, what fun!
Post a Comment