Monday, July 27, 2009

Introducing The Next Red Green!

Well we went up to the Rim near Bear Canyon Lake to scout the elk area for the guys hunt. We had such a great time. I did not get very many pictures. It was me and Bruce and Kevin and Bob. Rob and Megan and Brigger came up and also Shannon and Donald. We had for chocolate labs in the camp. They were too funny. We hiked down to the lake and let the dogs play in the water. What a competitive bunch. I even took a swim. The water felt great.
Can you say "I'm a guy, and I can change, if I have to."
When Megan put this outfit on Brigger, I just had to laugh. He was so cute and if the colors had been red and green, he could have a new career as the baby on the Red Green Show.

2 comments:

nance said...

He is soo soooo adorable!

The Gustin Family said...

What a cutie!! We really want to see him again!! :)