Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer fun with grand children.

It is always fun to spend time with the grand kids in the summer. The Starks had a sleepover and when the long awaited day finally arrived, Grandma had some fun things planned for them. One of the activities was finger painting. I couldn't find any regular finger paints (cheap enough), only the "non messy" kind. What fun is that? So I decided that we would finger paint with pudding. Well, it was messy and yummy too. We even added a few sprinkles.







On another day, Isaiah decided he wanted to make something in the kitchen.


Then he wanted to see how it felt to wear the "Elizabethan" collar that belonged to Gary, Nancy's dog.

Grand kids are fun and we sure miss the ones who are far away. Can't wait to see you all.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

You're such a fun fun Grandma! I'm so glad you're my mom. You better pace yourself! You got many more to come and they will need a lot of that love.