Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"I really, really wanted to finish that Popsicle"

So the other day Isaiah was starting to fall asleep in his dinner but he still needed to take his medicine. I promised him that if he took it like a big boy that he could have a Popsicle afterwards. It took some convincing because he was half asleep but he finally agreed. Well I was watching him eat the Popsicle, and just had to grab the camera and get this little video. I turned it sideways, I have never taken a real video with the camera before so I didn't realize that it is just about impossible to rotate the video after yo take it. So tilt your heads and enjoy. (I'll get it right next time.)

4 comments:

The Gustin Family said...

That is one sticky boy to put to bed, hopefully he stayed awake long enough to get cleaned up! :) The kids loved watching this! They love when Tallie does it too!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

So cute!! That's one dedicated popsicle eater :)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you video taped this whole thing!

LUCKY7 said...

That was a good laugh! So did he ever get it all gone?