Sunday, October 25, 2009

HaPPy bIrTHdaY AuNtie/SisTeR!!!

HaPPy bIrTHdaY AuNtie/SisTeR!!!



WE LOVE YOU Christi! We hope you had a MARVELOUSWONDTACULOUS day:)



so sorry we couldn't make it over to celebrate (TRUST ME: you did NOT want our camping stench coming near birthday cake and that would have been the only way we could have made it)

3 comments:

Christi in AZ said...

THANKS!!! LOVE that pic....Sadie will too (I'll show it to her in the AM - she is asleep now).

We had a good party, but missed you....we had pumpkin cheesecake!! YUMMY!!!

Glad you guys had a successful hunt! See you soon!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Christi!! Wish we could have been there to help you celebrate! (and to have some of that cheesecake :) hehe)

Mom/Grandma said...

Love the silly princesses. I hope you had a fun day. I will give you personal wishes when I see you.