Wednesday, October 24, 2007

TeamAumua is growing!!

Hi all!
I went to the Dr. today and a really exciting thing happened!! I was able to hear our little baby's heart beat for the first time!! Dr. Lew said she didn't think she was gonna be able to find it because I'm only 11 weeks but, she did!! We are so happy to be expecting another baby and hearing the heart beat makes it that much more real and exciting. Jaba and I are truly Blessed to have a great family!! We love you all!! Dixie and James we can't wait to see you in November even if it is for limited time only =) We love you guys so much and really want you to log on here so we can see how your family is growing!! well that's all for today!

Love, TeamAumua

1 comments:

Stacie said...

congratulations to you guys. How exciting. I wish you a happy healthy-fast pregnancy.