This is Kevins new dog, Koko, We think she is a pretty nice dog. She loves to run and get the toy that we throw. And she goes for a long walk with me every morning. She loves to swim at the river. She wants to meet all the grand kids. She is about 14 months old so she still chews some but not to bad if we keep her worn out with excersize.
This is my new flagpole and flag. I think they are so pretty. I got them for my birthday. I've wnated this for the last 20 years. We put the flag up every morning and take it down every night. We will not have to do that once we get a light on the top of the house to shine on it all night.
1 comments:
The flag pole is awsome, except one thing, I believe you are in my parking space :) love you mom !
Post a Comment