Friday, October 19, 2007

What's up with us.....

Well, many of you probably know some of this, so you can disregard if so ;O)

This past week has been crazy and busy. First it was October Break....and then this week the kids have had short school days because it is the end of the grading period, and parent teacher conferences are this week too. I went to ours on Monday, and both boys are improving in school and are well liked by their teachers. Sadie is in preschool and LOVES every minute of it. If I ever have to pick her up early, or she misses a day, she is in tears over it.

Sadie went to the dentist this week and has several cavities that need attention. They are all in between her teeth...her mouth is just so little, and her teeth are squished in there tightly. She is not worried about having the work done....she LOVES the dentist (for now anyway).

I started my clinical hours at the hospital this week for the RN Refresher course I am taking. I have done 2 days so far, and it is VERY interesting. Part of me really likes being there, and the other part of me is SO HAPPY I have not had to be there for the last 8 years. I am so glad that Mom, Susan, Lennie, and other family members are able to change their schedules to help out with the kids while I am in school/working for the next 6-7 weeks.

Over Fall Break, I went to girls camp with our ward. It was a lot of fun, and the weather was LOVELY!! We went to Heber and stayed in a cabin-y building owned by a member of our bishopric. It was in the 40's at night, and I slept out under the stars while nearly everyone else slept inside.

Lennie is getting ready to go Elk hunting next weekend. He is growing a beard for the occasion! Wish him luck, we could really use the LEAN meat!!

That's about it! We love you guys!

0 comments: