Well, as you all know my back was hurting really bad when you all where here so I wasn't thinking correctly all of the time. As a result I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked but here are a few posts of the pictures I did get and some other random one's. We had so much fun every single day just being with the family and doing the fun activities! Sorry if I didn't get Pictures of your Holiday =( that doesn't mean we didn't have fun =) We miss all of you who aren't here. We can't wait til Shannon and our new brother Donald come home so we can hear all about Jamaica, well maybe not ALL about it ;) but you know what I mean. We wanna see Pictures!! We have an awesome family.
P.S. Thanks for the fun shirts!!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment