You should have seen my feet right after church today...I could not even squeeze my shoes on. Yep...I'm pregnant.
11 years ago
You should have seen my feet right after church today...I could not even squeeze my shoes on. Yep...I'm pregnant.
Posted by James and Dixie Moore Family at 1:22 PM
4 comments:
that does not look comfortable. you poor girl. I can't wait to see your big cute belly though. I can't wait to see you and your family either. we are going to all have so much fun. :)
Oh no. I want to put my feet up just looking at that! Take it easy (well, try) for the rest of the day. See you soon!
wait till you get off of a 3 hour plane ride!!! No, hopefully they will be OK on the plane. That looks so...ouch! See you in a few days!
wow thats brings memories huh, babe! James all you have to do lomi lomi (massage)! Long nights of massaging. Keep those feet up Dix! See ya on Tuesday!
Jaba
Post a Comment