Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kaden is SEVEN years old!!







We can't beleive that Kaden is already 7!! Kaden had an awesome birthday this year. He said he wouldn't change a thing about it - it was perfect. He picked a monster truck-themed cake after much thought! :) Kaden started his birthday with "birthday pancakes". Then he put together a lego cement mixer, that he got for his birthday, all by himself, with no help from us! It was awesome. He loves legos!!! Then to celebrate his birthday we went to the Seattle Aquarium. Kaden invited The Jacksons and several friends and then some of their families came too! It was perfect because it was very crowded at the aquarium and it was nice to assign the older kids to a younger one! :) They loved watching this diver in the tank at the end of our visit. He is a happy, wonderful, helpful, 7 year old, first-grader! We love him so much!!! I am so thankful that I get to be his Mom!

2 comments:

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

Happy birthday Kaden...we knew you were out having fun when we called, but we were thinking of you! You are such a cute (I mean handsome) 7-year-old!

Unknown said...

Kaden,

I'm so proud of you! You are the best lil buddy I could ever ask for! I wish you were closer to me so I could hang out with any time I wanted to. Remember when we went to San Diego for your 4th birthday? That was so fun!
I love you.

-Love-
Aunt Shannon