Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Good Times

Here are a few good pics until I get them all organized for you all.
Jeanine edited out the exit sign. Wow. Dad is the only one you can barely see. Grant is getting tall. How about the fact that Coleen is all skinny, not pregnant, and holding no baby... it's been a while.
Remember when we thought for just a split second that we might be able to get kids to sit for a picture with me? This was the best one. And I think we're missing 2. That was a long shot. Brooklyn looks like a supermodel in every picture though.Mom and Dad are adorable.This is the only one I have and Nancy's eyes are closed :(

Jamaica pictures are coming, too.

6 comments:

The Starks' said...

Lovely! I can't wait to see them bigger...and more of them! Congrats again to you guys!!

Mom/Grandma said...

The family picture is so good. Is that the one that on the disc looked like the people were too close to the edge? The swing one of you and Donald is awesome too.

Unknown said...

Ya... I don't know why you cant click on these guys and make them big. I'm not a computer girl. Sorry.

Unknown said...

Ya mom that's the one. The TV cut the sides off. The picture isn't cut off like that really. You can maybe slide big ole Kevin in there somewhere.

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

I can't believe we were all there except Kevin! Fun, fun, fun. Look at all the kids!

The Gustin Family said...

I have the sister picture with Nancy's eyes open if you want it. I also want to see the picture bigger to really see it. But that is a great picture and isn't it great to be done for the calendar picture!! :)