Monday, January 12, 2009

Holiday Magic at Disneyland....

This was our first time at Disneyland when it was COLD. We usually go in the summer or fall....and it is always hot. I LOVED being there in the cold. It was kind of rainy both days....or more drizzly, misty, foggy....whatever it was it was AWESOME! It must have kept some people away, because I did not think it was terribly crowded. Nancy came with us and Lennie's dad came too. It was SUPER fun, and we really cannot wait to go back. We even got EVEYRONE....yes even all the kids.....on Tower of Terror!! That will probably never happen again, lol, so it was quite impresive! Here are some pics from our Wintery Disney Trip.....

8 comments:

TeamAumua said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't wait to go back! Isn't it so great at Christmas time?!

Unknown said...

That is awesome! It looks so fun! Me and Donald hope we can go for his birthday.

LUCKY7 said...

How fun! jealous!!! I have never seen disneyland at christmas time. you guys are so lucky you can go whenever.

The Gustin Family said...

We are so happy for you to be able to enjoy Disneyland again!! My kids loved watching the pics. Brody especially loved the cars pics and Sully. :)

nance said...

We took those cars pictures with brody, steven, and zayah in mind. We knew everone would love them but especially those guys. It was a blast I love going with the family. Anyone elese wants to go let me know I would love to come along!

nance said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom/Grandma said...

What a fun time to be in Disneyland. Yeah!! It will be fun to do again.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Oh my gosh, that looks SO fun!! The girls want to go meet Cinderella now :)