Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pictures from the dunes!




I had SO much fun when we went to Buttercup the week of Christmas! I even went with out my husband! I got to drive out there with Mom and we talked a lot on the drive and I really enjoyed that. And camping in the coldy windy dunes was fun. RIDING was AWESOME! We played games. We had a campfire going all the time. We had a really fun time. I wish so bad that we could do that again with more of us together. I know we will. We've done it before and we'll do it again!
The cutest couple of ever.
Me and Mom

I'm so glad Spencer and Braden came. Braden was learning and he did such a good job and it made it so fun!

Rob and Megs and Doggys

Esteffen and Ali

One night we went to Algodones, Mexico for some so very deliciouso spicy tacos MMMMMMMMMMM!

It was very very fun. PLEASE dad can we do it again??????!!!!! PLEASE!? With Donald? I know he's your favorite son-in-law.

4 comments:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

That looks SO fun! Chad's mouth is watering :)

The Starks' said...

Brings back SO many memories! SHeesh!! I havent been to the dunes in........well, over 15 years!!!

The Gustin Family said...

We are all slobbering over the sun and warmth in those pics! I am glad you guys had a great time!

TeamAumua said...

We are sad we didn't get to join in on the fun. Jaba had to work to take time off when his family was here for his cousins wedding. We'll be there next time!!