Saturday, January 3, 2009

While Grandma and Grandpa were here...














Brody and Tallie ended up being sick the whole time, so we couldn't do a lot of what we had planned. But the kids still loved every minute with their grandparents. While I stayed home with the sick ones, they got to go ice skating and they had so much fun. All Kaden's heelie - ing paid off for him and he was a natural. Dad even got on a pair of skates and decided to take them off 1/4 of the way around the rink. :) Thanks Dad for taking the pictures. Mom and I tried to go running, but it was so snowy that it really didn't work. We did maybe a mile and came home, but it was fun to try it. They helped the boys do some puzzles that they got for Christmas and played games, read stories, and made memories. Thanks Mom and Dad for coming! When we dropped them off at the airport and drove away Bryton said, "I miss them already!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That ice skating looks SO fun! I can't believe DAD tried it. I would have loved to see it. I am proud of Kaden. He looks like a pro!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

What a fun time! Sorry Tallie and Brody were sick...hope they're feeling better. We saw them when they got back from your house, and they said it was a GREAT time! We missed you in AZ :)

The Starks' said...

Very fun!! Grandma and Grandpa told us all about it. My kids have never been ice skating, it would be fun to go with you guys!! Hope you are having a happy new year!!