I wish I was there. MY gingerbread house would have been the best freakin house you ever seen. But I guess since i wasn't..... The winner IS!..... BRODY! His creative energy inspires us all. Congratulations on all your success.
I think i'm going to make rob have a contest with me! this looks like too much fun. I have a feeling that this picture makes it look a lot more fun than it really is b/c we won't have a bunch of cute kiddos with us when we have our contest, so nevermind... a contest would just be depressing! J/k. love you guys!
4 comments:
WOW!! You guys are great gingerbread architects!!! I love them all...and the funny faces too!
I wish I was there. MY gingerbread house would have been the best freakin house you ever seen. But I guess since i wasn't..... The winner IS!..... BRODY! His creative energy inspires us all. Congratulations on all your success.
Sadie says...."I would like to be at that party"
Lenard says...."Haha, Kaden! It figures you'd be making a funny face like that"
I think i'm going to make rob have a contest with me! this looks like too much fun. I have a feeling that this picture makes it look a lot more fun than it really is b/c we won't have a bunch of cute kiddos with us when we have our contest, so nevermind... a contest would just be depressing!
J/k. love you guys!
Post a Comment