Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas from the Starks'!

We had a really nice Christmas Day. We enjoyed the games and gift exchange and food too!! Here are a couple pics of Christmas morning. We love you all and are so happy to be a part of this family. We dont know what we'd do without you all!!

3 comments:

The Gustin Family said...

Thanks for sharing your pics. I think we were posting at the same time! :) We missed you on Christmas! Christi - you look like you've lost some weight! :)

The Gustin Family said...

You said you enjoyed the food...What did you guys have?

The Starks' said...

Well at mom and Dad's, on Chiristmas Eve, we had the traditional Mexican with Tamales, Guac, taquitos, chips, salsa, etc. I liked the green corn tamales the best. Then Chirstmas morning, Jaba made breakfast croissants when we got there ....YUM! Christmas dinner we had at Dece and Tony's....Tony fixed ham, scalloped potatoes, stuffin' muffins, rolls, baked ziti (he is Italian, he had to do it, LOL), broccoli, chicken salad, and chocolate cream pie.

It was all very delicious!! And yes Coleen, I have been losing weight (thanks for noticing)....BUT I think on those two days I probably gained some back, LOL!! I better hit the gym!!