DEAR SHANNON-
Bang-a-rang Rufio, i know you know what that means!!! Right shan? ( nudge nudge, wink wink) LOL. I just wanted to come up with a "duck joke" like mom, ( b/c really mom has no clue what she means when she says that stuff, she just has a harty laugh watching us try to figure out what she is saying -she is smart!) it actually means nothing! Anyways...I'm so glad you are here blogging with the rest of the world! HA! so when are you getting married??? (my dad would really like to know) actually shan-a-ran, i'm not going to lie everyone wants to know, it's all anyone ever talks about, jeez louise, like the other day rob and i are telling everyone how we are so excited that we are pregnant and everyone couldn't even take a second to be excited b/c we just can't stop talking about SHANNON SHANNON SHANNON, that is actually only a half true story, look, rob has me lying about it too, he will be so satisfied when he reads this... but really you are a hot topic, even when you aren't here, that should make you feel pretty darn stinking good! so i have heard rumors, but i want to hear it from you, just set the record straight for everyone, so they can start focusing on new topic (like what the babies name should be???) J/k everyone!
we love you all!
11 years ago
2 comments:
Kev,that is the best Christmas
gift ever!!! We are so excited for you to get back to work(spiritual work that is)We all know Dad kept you plenty busy!! We are thankful for the example of steadfastness that you are to
us.
All our love to you
Elder Daly !!!
Wow! that's all i can say. also that I have no idea when I'm getting married. First I have to be asked. :)
Post a Comment