Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Lenard had his concert....

Last night was the first concert for the 5th grade band at Salk. This is the first year these kids are playing instruments....all things considered, they did a nice job. Lenard was very nervous and had a hard time finding his place again if he lost it, but I assured him it would get better with time and practice! Thanks Nancy and Grandma for coming to hear him!! Here is a shot of him in the band.

2 comments:

The Gustin Family said...

Good Job Grant!! We were sorry we weren't there! You look so old in that picture! I remember losing my place on the music when I played the clarinet in 5th grade too! If you keep playing it will get easier! :)

Stacie said...

Your Awesome! Way to discover your talants. I wish we could be there to hear ya "toot your horn",Know we love you and are thinking of you!!!