Monday, June 16, 2008

Kaden's Kindergarten Graduation





Kaden's last day of school was today. They didn't have a graduation ceremony but they sent home a diploma and his report card. He got to meet his new 1st grade teacher also today. I can't beleive the change in Kaden this year. It is just mind boggling - He grew up so much!! I thought that maybe I could capture it in these before and after shots, but they don't do it justice. The pics on the left are from the first day of school, the right are from today. One thing is for sure we are definately a lighter skin tone in the northwest! :) But he has changed soooo much this year that I feel like we sent a baby to school and he came back a big boy! :) We are excited for him as he gets older and bigger and we can't help be a little sad at little things that he is now past! :) Happy Summer!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

dares said...

Congrats Kaden! So exciting (and a little sad) that you get to go to first grade!! We miss you!!

TeamAumua said...

Kaden, I bet I'm not even gonna recognize you when you come in August!! You are growing up so fast!! I love you dude!