We had a Doctor's appointment today and we got to see and hear baby's little fast heart beat (129 per min). It was very exciting. we also got to see baby, which looks more like a squishy peanut than anything else. baby is 8.5 mm long and 2.5 mm wide. I was measuring 6 weeks and 6 days. In 12 weeks we can tell the gender (rob is counting down- he is hoping for a boy) I have an official due date now, for February 5th. We are so happy and thankful that we get the oppurtunity to bring this sweet baby into the world.
We tried to scan the picture in but it wasn't working. so I had to take a picture of the picture. the bright white dot is an arrow pointing to the baby's heartbeat. HOW CUTE!!!
We tried to scan the picture in but it wasn't working. so I had to take a picture of the picture. the bright white dot is an arrow pointing to the baby's heartbeat. HOW CUTE!!!
4 comments:
Congrats you two...it is such a neat experience to actually "see" your little one! We are very excited for you!! ps- If you figure out how to have a boy, let us know :)
AWESOME! It is so reassuring to see/hear that! Now...have you thought about names??!! LOL!!
What a fun time! The first Daly baby.
Congrats on that cute heartbeat!
Post a Comment