Saturday, June 28, 2008

Keep your eye on the ball...

Kolton
Bryton
Kaden


So we had our last T-ball game of the season today. The boys had such a great time and they REALLY loved the trophies they got! We loved our coach. The boys really improved and can hit the coach pitch balls now (instead of off the tee). Tallie and Brody had a fun season of playing on the sidelines, in the dugout, in the bleachers, on the park, on the field, etc...:)

5 comments:

TeamAumua said...

I love the picture of Tallie!! She looks like she has had a fun day in the dirt!! I can't wait for our kids to start playing sports. it looks so fun!

Mom/Grandma said...

So sorry we missed the entire season. But it looks like it was a good one. You look like pros out there. Way to go.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I got to see these guys play. They are so fun to watch! I love my little buddies.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I got to see these guys play. They are so fun to watch! I love my little buddies.

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

Cute kids! Brooklyn and Macey want to play again, now that they have seen these pictures.