Friday, December 19, 2008




Alright, I know that this may come as a suprise to some of you but my little houshold has just gained 122lbs. I adopted a new dog we believe that he is a cross between a Bernese Mountain Dog and a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog. That means he is BIG! These are pic I cound on the internet of what these two dogs look like. I dont have a camera so I dont have pictures of him. His name is Hank he just turned 3 and he is the greatest dog. I love him! Lily loves him too and she loves haveing someone to play with all day.

3 comments:

The Gustin Family said...

Nancy, that is so exciting whare did you get him? That kind of dog should belong in this type of weather not down there. I hope he does ok whith the summer heat. we can't wait to meet oll hank.
Todd

TeamAumua said...

We met Hank today!! He is a very sweet dog and he is HUGE. Zayah enjoyed riding him like a horse! He's a good new addition to your home!

The Starks' said...

Hank is s TANK and totally SWEET!! Fun to have another furry friend in our extended family, LOL!! We love him (especially my kids!!)