Sunday, December 21, 2008

Miss Mazie Lynn Jackson









I of course cannot get enough of photographing babies. It is so much fun when the subject is you own little one so here are some pictures I snapped over the last couple days I am sure there will be more to come. I put more pics on my blog of her thank you for all the sweet comments we love you guys.

7 comments:

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

She is adorable stacie!!!! Good work! I can't wait to meet her (whenever that will be!).

The Gustin Family said...

She is such a doll!!!! I am glad she is happy now too! I'm so glad you can capture such beautiful shots of her! :)

nance said...

Mazie, You are so beautiful! I love you so much alredy and can not wait to hug and squeeze you in person. Love, Anutie Nancy

nance said...

Mazie, You are so beautiful! I love you so much alredy and can not wait to hug and squeeze you in person. Love, Anutie Nancy

The Starks' said...

She is BEA-U-TI-FUL!! and her mama has some SERIOUS skills with the camera!! Thanks for sharing her with us...can't wait to get to see her for real!!

Unknown said...

So adorable. I'm gonna kiss that face.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Wow! She is just gorgeous! Congrats on your little addition!! Stacy,your photo skills are amazing! :)