Sunday, December 14, 2008

Its a White Christmas!












So we had our first snowfall! The kids LOVED it! They woke up at 6am on Sat morning begging to go outside and play in it. They have had such a fun time in it! Snowball fights, snowmen, sledding, they can't get enough. I have to make them come in when their cheeks are purple from the cold! :) Church was cancelled today and school is already cancelled tomorrow. The kids will be excited to get another play day in the snow. The temp hasn't gotten above about 22 degrees today and its been very windy. Brrrrrr!!! But it is kinda fun every now and then.

5 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

Fun times. I hope there will still be snow when we come, but not too much. Cna't wait to see you guys.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

We just got our first snow too! Must be the same storm? Your kids are so cute...How fun to have a white Christmas!!

nance said...

It looks like you guys are having sooooooooo soooooo soooooo much fun! i miss you tons.


love, Aunt Nancy

TeamAumua said...

Wow, It feels like snow here this week but I'm sure it's just me being silly! Miss you guys. It has been a long time since I have made a snow man!

The Starks' said...

Brrrrrrrrrrr, just looking at it makes me cold!! It sure looks like fun. Throw some snowballs for us!!