Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mazie Lynn Jackson is here...

Mazie finally came today, Dec 17th at 4:32pm. She weighed 8 lbs 6oz and was 19 1/2 inches long! Mommy and Mazie are both doing great. I can't wait to see her tomorrow. I will try to post pictures soon! :) But Stacie wanted me to pass the news on.

8 comments:

TeamAumua said...

congrats!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!!We are so happy for you guys!!Love you!

The Starks' said...

YAY!! Cute name, and I bet the baby is even CUTER!!! Can't wait to see those pics. Congratulations Stacie, Dave and Family!!!

LUCKY7 said...

YAY! That name is ADORABLE! Congrats momma Jackson. :) We love you.

Unknown said...

I'm gonna have to come up and see this angel.

Mom/Grandma said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see you guys after Christmas. Yeah!!

The Starks' said...

and PS - I wish I was there to be her mama's nurse!! Then I could let Stacie sleep, and I could hold Mazie all night long all by myslef!!!

nance said...

congrats to all the Jacksons. What a fun fun blessing to have a new baby girl in your home. I can't wait to meet her.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

She's finally here!! Congratulations Jackson family! Can't wait to see the little sweetie! :)