Just wanted to share our holiday spirit and tell everyone that we love you all. I love christmas time, the cold, the lights, the spirit, and family time. We hope everyone else is enjoying the season as well. :) I'm so proud of Rob, putting up the lights this year. with a step stool and staple gun, he made me a little nervous to watch at times. (that is marlee out front with the glowing eye. )
Speaking of nervous... What is with you people (dixie and stacie:) going over 40 weeks. This does not make an uncomfortable pregnant girl happy. just had to share!
One last random tidbit... Look who thinks he is king of the house!!!
Last night scooter got up from his "usual spot" to go to his other "usual night time spot" so I thought... He went and sat next to this chair and just stared at it. I had the feeling that this has been his new spot of comfort when we leave and take marlee. Sure enough, I come out this morning and there he was, all snuggly and warm on the couch. When I first found him, he gives me this look like, oh no! please lady, don't kill me like you do with that other dog! haha. He relaxed after I started laughing and got the camera out for a photo shoot. oh scooter! he is always about comfort. He asked for a fluffy bed from santa, lets hope for our couches sake, santa will oblige.
4 comments:
Stacie's due date was wrong on our blog...She is really due on Dec 15th - Monday. But with that in mind she usually goes over! :)
Our house is so cute. I love the lights outside.
Post a Comment