Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's THAT time of the year...

Hi Hello Family! It's that time of year again. And I don't mean Christmas, I mean the end of the year. I have 2 Buddy passes left that I do not need. And I would love for them to be put to use IF there is anyone out there who wants one. ???(extended family included) Now here's how I have decided to do it. First come first serve. You have to say "Shannon I definitely want that buddy pass." Then pay for it.
But before you do, you need to fully understand what a buddy pass is. The reason I have 2 left over is probably because they doubled in price since last year. Please remember that they are STAND BY tickets and you may not get on the first flight you try, or you may. There is a dress code it's casual~ no flip flops, no sweats, no swim suits. You can wear jeans, tennis shoes, sandals that are not flip flops, etc...
That might not work for some people, but for others... You would have a changeable ticket to fly anywhere US Airways flys for less than what it would cost to buy a confirmed ticket. If you need to go somewhere last minute it might come in handy. Or if you want to pre plan a trip, just plan in a little wiggle room with the flights. If you want one but you don't know where you want to go, you would buy it for say "Vegas" or somewhere close, then change it when you know where you want to go and pay the difference. Or if you know you want to go to France in April, pay for it and start planning! (you would have until the end of the year next year to use it.)



This is the domestic zone map and pricing. International is the same as Hawaii I think. The international market is a little nuts because of the taxes. If you want to know about a specific city just ask me and I'll find out the price for you. (i.e. Phoenix-France 503.68 round trip Taxes included )



Zone Fare*
***PRICES ARE ONE WAY before taxes***
1-1 $50
1-2 $60
1-3 $60
1-4 $60
1-5 $80
1-6 $80
2-2 $50
2-3 $80
2-4 $60
2-5 $80
2-6 $80
3-3 $50
3-4 $60
3-5 $60
3-6 $60
4-4 $50
4-5 $60
4-6 $60
5-5 $50
5-6 $60
6-6 $50
Same-zone $50
To/from 7 $80
To/from 8 $200
TAXES ARE USUALLY 15$ PER WAY
****prices are one way before taxes ****


Two more things... you can buy it for someone else and put it in there name. But once it is paid for you CAN NOT change the name. Also kids can use them, too! If any of my sisters want to send there kids to come see me ;) I'll come get them :) Just a thought. Ha ha

OK I hope this is long enough for you all.

-Love Shannon-

7 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

Or I can come get them and take them home. It is just a thought.

The Starks' said...

"Shannon I definitely want that buddy pass." Both of them actually....if they are not spoken for. I'll give you my CC to pay for them, but I'm not posting it here, LOL!! Call me. We are ready for a new adventure!!!

The Gustin Family said...

I was gonna buy them from you, but since you can't wear your bathing suit, forget it!

Unknown said...

Well, looks like they are spoken for. Who wants one next year? Just so I know.

LUCKY7 said...

we want 2 for next year, if we can! We really want to go to seattle, it probably wouldn't be till later in the year, so we aren't bringing a brand new baby.

The Starks' said...

Lennie and I have been talking about it, and I am thinking that we'll probably go to Seattle. Hang with the Gustins for a couple days and then go on an Alaskan Cruise?? It won't be until later in the year (Septemberish), but we are starting to plan now!!

The Gustin Family said...

We would LOVE it!! Anyone who wants to should come!! :) And you could totally come for Kaden's baptism! (late August or sept)