Well, Mom is here, the baby's room is all set up, the tiny diapers are stacked next to the crib, and my hospital bag is packed....but baby is not ready to come out yet. Just as an update...I had a non-stress test today and doctor said, "Sounds like a happy baby to me!" Of course he is happy...what is there to not be happy about...total comfort and no distractions or worries...I'd be happy, too. Well, effacement just isn't happening yet, and doc says that it would be best to wait to induce until next week, to give my body a little more time to try this on it's own...so...here we are. Waiting. So...if I haven't had this little prince by NEXT Thursday, I will go in and he will be forced to come out on Friday whether he likes it or not!
11 years ago
7 comments:
I know your not going to beleive me, but you seriously look so cute!! Tell him to come on Wednesday for Tallie's birthday, that'd be awesome.
Oh dixie, I hope you are not dying of discomfort. we can't wait to here the good news. :)
I agree with the gustin 7, You look so cute. hopefully he comes out before Shannon and Donald get their weding licence so I can come see him. :) Hang in there Dix.
Nancy, I'm thinking you have a pretty good shot. They said 6 weeks and that's Jamaican time. So plan on it.
Dixie, I'm hope you're not going crazy. Good things come to those who wait to push out those babies!
Well, he certainly cannot stay in there FOREVER!! Come on out and play!! Enjoy this last week (or however long it turns out to be). We'll keep waiting to hear the good word.
Well, I came, I saw and I left. I am home now and waiting for the good word to get back out there. It was so much fun to see all of you and be there for 24 hours and help with the kids while you went to the doctor, and help with the shopping. now we are just waiting, waiting,waiting.....
Okay Moores...where is that baby?!? It's now been a little while since you made this post and I want to see the little guy! Can't wait!
ps- you really do look SO cute! :)
Post a Comment