11 years ago
Friday, September 5, 2008
Kaden's 1st Day of 1st Grade
Tuesday was Kaden's first day of all day school. He was excited and nervous, but his excitement was greater than his nervousness! Which was good! :) He did so great and he really likes his teacher. He is going to learn so much, we are happy for that, but I think they have him for way too long! I miss him already!!!
Posted by The Gustin Family at 3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
They are just growing way too fast!! How about Kolton and Bryton? when do they start. Coleen, are you ready for that? More importantly, are Brody and Talley ready for that?
Oh man.. My lil buddy. I'm going to get over his bigness so it stops freaking me out. I'm now going to start anticipating him bigger and bigger. And he's a pretty cool big kid so thats awesome.
Good job, Kaden. You are so big and a good example to your brothers and sister!
I know it's late, but yeah Kaden! It's crazy to believe how big all these kids are getting!!
Post a Comment