Friday, September 26, 2008

School Picture Day...(and a new lens)...

Today is school picture day for Sadie, Jon and Lenard. So they all got new shirts, and last night the boys got haircuts. I take so many pictures, that I dont buy the school ones, but I still like them to go looking nice for them...and I usually buy a class photo anyhow.

Yesterday I got a new lens for my camera - to replace the one I dropped on our 4th of July trip. I am excited to learn about it and play with it some more (and take it to Disneyland in THREE WEEKS!!!). It was a good excuse to snap some pics of the kids before they left for school today :)



5 comments:

LUCKY7 said...

these look really nice christy! very cute.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Cute pics! Your kids are getting so big...crazy!

The Gustin Family said...

I wouldn't buy school pics either if I was the photographer you are! :) Great pics, cute kids! :)

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

Cute Kids!!!

Mom/Grandma said...

Glad you got the new lens. I know you will put it to good use.