11 years ago
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Nancy's puppy, Lilly
Nancy hasn't had a chance to share pics of her new puppy, so I snapped these the other day when we were helping her move. :)
Posted by The Starks' at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nancy, we didn't know you got a dog?? What kind is she? Tallie said, "I wanna pet it!"
She is a puppy we (Marie and I) rescued from the side of the road on a road trip. She is a real good dog. We think that she is part german shepard, maybe some chow? (she has a curly tail and some black on her toung.) She loves the new house, but misses her friend Koko.
Cute! How old is she? She doesn't look very big...yet! :)
I hope she likes her new yard. How is her ear?
Post a Comment