Friday, September 5, 2008

Bryton and Kolton are off to school...






Bryton and Kolton started kindergarten today! I can't believe it is here already! They were so adorable going together. They were luckier than most little ones, they could hold each others hands and walk inside the school together! :) I put in the picture of their class in line just to show the size difference with the girl behind them! While they were gone this afternoon, Tallie napped so Brody and I had some fun time together. We made the boys a special Firstday Cake and Brody got to mix, pour, and lick both beaters! :) He was loving life! Then when we picked up the boys we sang "Happy Firstday to you..." and had cake. Bryton and Kolton both wish tomorrow wasn't Saturday because they totally want to go back to Kindergarten again it was so much fun! Kaden on the other hand after a looooong first week, was wishing he could have a "20 day break" before going back again. :)

4 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

What a couple of lucky ducks! What a fun day and Brody got to help mom with the cake all by himself. You guys are sure lucky to have each other.

Unknown said...

Get them some platforms!

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

Their backpacks come down to their knees! How adorable! I am so glad they love it! Brooklyn wished she could have Macey with her, too! You are so lucky!

dares said...

Super fun! I love how little they are (trust me, I know firsthand what that's like:) STILL do, in fact!) Great job, Kolton and Bryton!