I had another Doc appt today (they get really tedious by the end...not another one ALREADY!). Baby Moore is making plans to come, we just don't know how soon. My body is changing (I'm a 3-if you know what that means and care to know-and I was 0 last time) so we know something is going on...but no baby yet. My doctor wants me to come back in next week (I will be 40 weeks and 3 days...sigh) if I haven't had the baby and do a non-stress test to make sure the baby is still thriving. Then we will see how it goes from there. This sounds very familiar. I did the same with Steven...and he WAS eventually born (41 weeks exactly). So, I am just enjoying my sleep and my excuses to be lazy for a little while longer and knowing that he will come when he is good and ready! We will let everyone know.
11 years ago
4 comments:
Dixie, I am so excited and cannot wait to come. As my mom always said, "When the apple is ripe it will fall." Love ya.
You can't stay at a 3 forever right?? As soon as you get past 3 and on to 4 it usually isn't long! You are awesome to look and the positives anyway!
I must have read the title wrong...you said no sign of baby yet. Take it from the nurse...changing your cervix 3 cm in a week is a SIGN OF THE BABY, LOL!!! It won't be long now. Can't wait to hear and see the baby....wish I was there to take care of you both in the hospital. Actually, I take that back....I wish you all lived here so I could take care of you in the hospital!!! :o)
I love my family! And life! And new babies! And I am ecxited to have one someday! And I'm so glad Dixie is having a healthy one! And all my sisters are such good moms!
Post a Comment