Wednesday, April 30, 2008




Hi this is Suzi =) Mom got these pictures uploaded and then had to head to the airport with dad and asked if I could write something and then publish them =) You'll have to forgive me because I wasn't there and don't really know what was going on just what mom has told me. So, Coleen you can comment and correct me =) The first two pictures are of the boys planting their flowers in the yard with grandma and the last picture is cool special effects of Tallie. Mom wants you guys to guess how she did this =) Coleen you don't count because you already know =) Anyways mom had a great time as always, spending time with her Grandchildren!

3 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

Thank you Susan for journaling that for me. The boys were so proud of their flowers. This was a very sunny day and they loved getting out in the sunshine. Yes it was a great time!! And now dad and I are off to North Carolina to pick up his new van and drive it home.:0 We will keep you posted on how that all goes.

The Gustin Family said...

The kids had so much fun with Grandma too! I am glad we put the pansys outside because Bryton already has a new bloom!

LUCKY7 said...

how fun! i wish i could plant flowers and keep them alive, i planted tulips a month ago, they died! next time i'll try an easier plant though. very pretty flowers.
what is the effect???