Monday, April 14, 2008

Quick Trip



Jaba and I were able to go to California to a wedding of a girl that dances with Tausala (the group Jaba dances for). The View from where they got married seemed almost fake. Something you would see in the movies. The hotel was up on a hill overlooking the ocean and beach. It came all included with butterfly's dancing around when they were saying their vows =) Nothing like a temple Wedding but It was nice. Thanks mom (and all those who helped) for watching Isaiah so we could go! Of course the pictures don't do it justice! I tried to put a video of Jaba dancing but it wouldn't let me for some reason. =)

2 comments:

The Gustin Family said...

What a great get away before baby comes! :) How fun!!

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

You guys are the cutest couple I have ever seen...You are always so happy...I want to be in California right now...It's FREEZING here!!!